I made these Homemade Apple Fritters the other day and they were delicious. Even Shaun liked them. It’s always a hit or miss with him when it comes to apple treats.
Apple Fritter Touton Bites by Saltwater Happy
Author: Saltwater Happy
Recipe type: cookies
- I used one loaf of bread dough.
- I sliced apples into small pieces.
- I sprinkled cinnamon and a little sugar on the apples.
- I cut small balls of dough and pushed some of the apple in the middle and rolled it back into a ball.
- I heated up my skillet with about ½ cup oil.
- Place the fritters in the skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Once they were cooked I removed them from the oil.
- I mixed cinnamon with white sugar to rub them in.
- Serve on a pretty plate your Mom and Dad got for their anniversary.
- Take photographs.
- Hide a few for yourself.
- If not, there won’t be any left.
- I warned you.