- 1 cup cubed pork
- pearl onions halved
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- ½ cup bell peppers sliced thinly
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups of rigatoni
- Fry the pork.
- Add the pearl onions, mushrooms, bell peppers and cook on 2 with the cover on the pot.
- Boil your rigatoni.
- Once the rigatoni has boiled, drain it and add it to the pork in the frying pan.
- Simmer on 2.
- Mix the Ranch dressing with water and pour over the rigatoni and pork.
- Continue to simmer on 2 with the cover on for 5 minutes.