My Mother in Law served this chicken to us once for supper and I was so impressed I had to recreate it for our family. It is constantly revolving on our menu these days. I’ve also used the coating on chicken wings and oh my, delicious. I cannot get enough of it. Paprika is
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
¼ cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Salt & pepper
1. Pour brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, and salt & pepper into a plastic bag.
2. Add chicken breasts and seal. Shake to coat chicken.
3. Leave chicken in fridge for 1 hour up to all night to absorb flavors.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Bake for 25 minutes on each side.
6. Allow chicken to sit and relax before serving.