- chicken breast with the bone in
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- cornflake crumbs
- Place your chicken breast in your pan.
- Sprinkle pepper, onion powder and garlic powder on your chicken.
- Sprinkle the corn flake crumbs on top.
- Cook on 350 for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spray with water and sprinkle more corn flake crumbs.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
➠ You can also fill a baggie with corn flake crumbs, place the chicken one piece at a time inside and give the chicken a shake and then place in the baking pan.