- Black Angus steak
- Red pearl onions
- red and green bell peppers
- garlic paste
- onion powder
- coarse black pepper
- I baked the Black Angus steak beforehand. All I needed to do was chop it up.
- Put the onions, mushrooms and bell peppers into a frying pan and allowed it to cook in a spoonful of oil.
- Sprinkle the onion powder and pepper over everything.
- Squirt a little garlic paste into the pan and give everything a quick turn.
- Add the Black Angus steak and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.