- 1 loaf of frozen dough
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of butter
- ½ cup sugar
- Thaw the dough.
- Cut into pieces.
- Spray your baking pan. with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Heat the cocoa, milk, butter and sugar in the microwave or in a dipper.
- Pour it over the bottom layer of dough.
- Add the remainder of the dough pieces to the top.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate mixture on top.
- Allow it to rise again for about 40 minutes.
- Bake on 300 for 45 minutes.